|Title: Security Analyst|
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Torrance, California
Searching for a Security Analyst who is experience in process identification, development, and improvement lifecycles. Successful candidate must demonstrate solid understanding of governance, risk and compliance. They must have effective communication and IT Security skills.
- Facilitate the overall IT Governance practices.
- Act as an SME for all IT Documents (such as Policies, Standards, Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions).
- Identify improvements and breakdowns in IT governance elements with significant business impact and feed into IT risk management function.
- Conduct IT governance mappings/assessments of global/regional policies/standards of new or materially changed documents.
- Conduct governance reviews and spot-checks to ensure ongoing compliance with global/regional policies/standards and practices and recommend countermeasures.
- Develop, manage, and communicate project updates, progress, concerns, and issues to all stakeholders.
- Develop, manage, and communicate/educate internal processes, workflows, and procedures with continuous improvements for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Schedule/facilitate meetings and events to support for engagement action planning, contribution to communications with stakeholders.
- Develop educational materials of the program and process and train appropriate audiences on a continuous process.
- Prepare and provide presentation to stakeholders and management throughout the life cycle of the GRC projects.
- Maintain current documentation of all related activities for GRC Unit.
- Assist with keeping SharePoint sites, Intranet sites and other documentation repositories current for the GRC Unit while maintaining access controls to appropriate audiences.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience of a minimum of 3 years as an information security practitioner,
- 3 to 5 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration; one to two years of experience with information security
- Superior skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision
- Prior work experience of GRC, information security, privacy and related practices.
- Current or previous experience with process identification, development and improvement lifecycles
- Solid understanding of IT Governance, information security and control frameworks, such as ISO 27002, NIST, CobiT, COSO and ITIL; other regulatory compliance
- Professional certification in risk management, and/or audit is preferred (e.g., CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, or CISM)
- Experience in financial, consulting, and/or global organizations industry is preferred
- Proven ability to work with and across all levels of the organizations and navigate organizational boundaries
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and executive audiences and develop and maintain strong peer/client/customer relationships underpinned by a service-oriented approach to work
- Analytical thinking and structured approach to address complex topics/issues
- Adept with time management, tasks and projects prioritization, and multi-tasking
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and capability to drive process improvements
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint; and SharePoint administration.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors