JOB TITLE: Security Analyst - WWG
"This position is contingent upon contract award"
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Special Programs Office (AFLCMC/WWG) develops, tests, and rapidly fields classified Air Force aeronautical capabilities. In order to meet current and project workload requirements, the United States Air Force (USAF) has a need for technical and management expertise to support the acquisition of USAF aircraft systems and subsystems
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize security expertise to ensure protection and safeguarding of SAP and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) activities in the areas of program security management, Personnel Security, Information Security, Document control, Physical Security, Security Education and Training, and Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Support the program office by independently executing the following security support tasks:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive security policies and guidance for conducting SAP/SCI operations, activities and advisory assistance to unit members in accordance with program directives and security classification guides (SCG)
- Advise on current personnel security policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining SAP and SCI access
- Assist in the management of SAP and SCI access quotas
- Maintains unit�s internal master program access database
- Provide review of Program Access Request (PARs) nominations and expertly prepare packages for additional review, Letters of Compelling Need (LOCN) and waiver packages for further review
- Maintain JADE records in the database and personnel security dossiers
- Maintain personnel security dossiers
- Accurately transmit classified, contractor proprietary and sensitive information via a variety of classified networks and secure fax machine
- Perform all aspects of physical security for classified facilities to include entry control, meeting rosters, issue visitor badges, alarm checks, guard force response, and alarm system entry
- Conduct entry/exit checks to ensure prohibited devices are not introduced into the facilities and classified materials improperly removed
- Identify and report deficiencies to ensure facility infrastructure/integrity is properly maintained
- Assist functional planners in identifying OPSEC indicators, vulnerabilities and countermeasures; and implement OPSEC measures to protect program operations and activities
- Develop and implement a SAP and SCI security education and training program designed and tailored to meet the specific security requirements of the unit
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Current TOP SECRET Clearance (with SCI eligibility), and background investigation current within the past 6 years (interim clearances or outdated investigations are not acceptable).
- Master�s Degree of Art or Master�s Degree of Science or Master�s Degree of Engineering (MA/MS/ME)--work experience can substitute for education requirements
- Ten (10) years of relevant Department of Defense (DoD) work experience
- Three (3) or more years� experience in a Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) environment within last five (5) years
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of programs
WORK LOCATION: Dayton, OH
KEY WORDS: Security, Department of Defense, Classified, SAP, SAR, Special Access, PARs, LOCN, JADE, OPSEC, Top Secret.
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer�s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company�s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.