Thrive Global is the leading behavior change technology company helping individuals and companies reach peak performance, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We’re leading the global conversation about well-being and performance and creating tools and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
As a Security and Compliance Analyst, you will focus on developing and maintaining Thrive’s security compliance program. You will drive Thrive’s technical and control implementation against many frameworks and standards across our environment.
How You’ll Contribute
- Develop and drive compliance program implementation across Thrive's technology environment.
- Identify, test, and oversee remediation of control gaps.
- Prepare, maintain and improve compliance policies and best practices.
- Lay the foundation for a strategic governance, risk management, and compliance program.
- Bring together technical and operational experts to find security and compliance solutions.
- Report on program performance to leadership.
- Lead communications and processes supporting the program.
- 2+ years experience implementing security/IT compliance or security risk management programs.
- Experience implementing one or more of these frameworks and standards: SOC, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, CIS Top 20, GDPR.
- Strong background in project, program, and stakeholder management.
- Experience working with product managers and engineers.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage many projects and deadlines.
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs