TheSecurity Delivery Project Manager is responsible for leading multiple projectsas part of the Global Information Security Portfolio. The Programs of focuswithin the Portfolio are Automation, Security Architecture & Services;Identity & Access Management; Incident, Threat & VulnerabilityManagement; Privacy & Data Protection; and Risk & Security Management.The Security Delivery Project Manager overseas a number of key functions withinthe department that enable the delivery of high-quality service to end users,stakeholders, and vendors. They will utilize technical knowledge and experienceto effectively influence the execution of projects and work closely with theproject team to plan, direct and coordinate projects from thecontract/proposal initiation to final operational state. This is a stakeholderfacing role, and requires the establishment and management of expectationswithin the business and drive the project team to achieve those expectations toa high standard. TheSecurity Delivery Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring that theproject management system is up to date and accurately portrays the status ofprojects.
Essential Job Duties &Responsibilities
- Consults, advises, and directs cross-functional teams to define,launch, and drives strategic initiatives through the entire project lifecycle,ensuring all technical, financial and time elements are met or exceeded.
- Develops strong relationships with internal and externalstakeholders.
- Communicates effectively in person, via email, on the phone, videoconferencing, and other avenues to connect with stakeholders globally.
- Creates and presents status updates to stakeholders andexecutives.
- Develops complex project plans identifying key issues, problems,approaches, performance metrics and resources required, and revises asappropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Creates, manages, and tracks project schedules, including trackingdependencies, deadlines, and other information that may impact delivery orquality of project.
- Communicates with and advises the management team of projectstatus including inter-project dependencies, external project dependencies andrealistic timelines for completion.
- Works with team members to understand problems, acting as a liaison,problem solver, and facilitator, and escalating problems as necessary.
- Effectively engaging with teams across the globe to addressinter-department dependencies and prioritization issues while also enforcingproject standards.
- Ensures project documentation is complete, current, and storedappropriately.
- Consults with business partners, management, vendors, andtechnicians to assess needs and system requirements.
- Must be available outside of regular business hours (9 am-5 pm,Monday-Friday) to accommodate stakeholders around the globe.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Knowledge,Skills & Abilities)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage project.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule development, tracking, riskmitigation, and resource planning.
- Solid knowledge of an enterprise project tracking system for tracking/development/reporting.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel, Word,PowerPoint and Access.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks andprojects to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional analytical and problemsolving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectivelyand serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues anddevelop competent solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3-5years project management experience required.
- Experienceworking in one of the following areas: Automation,SecurityArchitecture & Services; Identity & Access Management;Incident, Threat & Vulnerability Management; Privacy & Data Protection;and Risk & SecurityManagement.
- Experienceworking with an enterprise project management system; WorkFront (AtTask) ispreferred.
- Experiencewith technical development and delivery of technical solutions preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Project management certification preferred.
- CISSPcertification preferred.
Job Level that this position reports to (i.e.,Supervisor, Manager, Director, etc.):