Join UChicago Medicine, as a Security Dispatcher in the Security Department at Ingalls Hospital.
Essential Job Functions
The Public Safety Dispatcher (Registry) is responsible for answering all emergency and non-emergency calls for assistance and information, provide dispatch and communication support for Public Safety Officers and other hospital personnel, and monitor and respond to a variety of technical systems (cameras, alarms, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience as a public safety dispatcher or call center representative preferred
- APCO Public Safety Telecommunicator certification or equivalent preferred
- Job Type/FTE: Registry
- Shift: Nights
- Unit/Department: 80800 - Security
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- No Visa Sponsorship Available
UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: Ingalls Career Opportunities
UChicago Medicine Ingalls is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.