Security Engineer - SIEM
Atlanta financial services leader is seeking a Security Engineer with strong SIEM experience. You will take ownership of aiding this enterprise company in growing a strong SIEM infrastructure.
You will work with a team of Engineers to design and implement next general SIEM and associated security use cases. You will be responsible for understanding logs, parsing logs and writing rules for real-time analysis. You will work cross-functionally with the security team to make sure they are receiving security alerts from various security issues including: attackers, threats, vulnerability, etc. Various SIEM product experience is sufficient for this role.
This direct hire opportunity is located in the Dunwoody area of Atlanta.This company has many exciting opportunities on deck for you to gain exposure to cloud technologies and other areas of expertise. We are seeking a problem solver that has a strong aptitude to learn and continue to become a SME within the SIEM space. If you have the required skills and are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply to Visionaire Partners today!
- 3+ years of enterprise class logging, monitoring and working with various SIEM platforms
- Linux server admin experience (ideal to have both Linux and Windows experience)
- Scripting experience - powershell, Python, etc.
- Excellent communication skills & team-player personality
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with various SIEM products: Splunk, Qradar, Arcsight, RSA, etc.
- Experience writing custom logs
- 6+ months working within a cloud environment (Azure, Google, or AWS)
- Configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or RabbitMQ
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available