We are looking for a Security Network Engineer with 5 years of experience who demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of secure coding best practices, secure software design, access management, software vulnerability analysis and the secure software development life cycle.
- Work with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security.
- Work with the Senior SME covering the security aspects of Active Directory, Azure, Virtual Directory (Radiant Logic) and CyberArk architecture and development.
- Microsoft Enhanced Security Administrative Environment for Active Directory principles for continued hardening of Cloud and On-premise security posture.
- Virtual Directory (Radiant Logic) experience is preferable
- Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance
- Escalation point, provide guidance and direction for resolution of escalated issues
- Liaise between customers, infrastructure and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Work in solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions involving Azure, Active Directory, Radiant Logic and CyberArk
- Direct experience working on large CyberArk Implementations
- 2+ years of experience as a security integration consultant with an emphasis on Identity and Access Management
- 50/50 emphasis on PAM and DS.
- Candidate must be willing to come onboard as a grade 7 Security Engineer in a full-time role at around the ~6-month mark or less.
- We will not sponsor H1B visas for full-time employees at this time.