Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Are you a smart and highly motivated security enthusiast looking to launch your career at the intersection of Mobile, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Security? Are you a critical thinker who enjoys breaking systems to build them back stronger? Would you like to help secure the next generation of enterprise cloud computing?
As a Security Engineer Intern, you will be part of an elite team of security professionals with deep experience in security engineering. You will be responsible for delivering security into Workday's technologies and ensuring that our software, services, and infrastructure are designed and implemented with security in mind. You will also contribute to building, testing, and deploying tools and automation to enhance security across the Workday platform.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform network and application pen testing
- Analyze threats and vulnerabilities to determine security impact
- Assess the security of core platform infrastructure
- Build technologies to detect and prevent security vulnerabilities
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline (recent graduate or Senior pursuing degree)
- Elective courses or projects focused on Cyber Security and Privacy is a plus
- Capable of understanding vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
- Literacy in at least one programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with virtualization, networking and the *nix command line
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Sense of humor and positive attitude required, no exceptions!
Workday Internship Program
Experience your future with Workday’s Internship Program as a member of our 12-week Internship Program. Learn real skills, build a network, make an impact. And have fun while you do it.
No matter the opportunity, launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career, and places an emphasis on fun.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not offer sponsorship for work authorization or consider individuals on time-limited work authorization that will require sponsorship now or in the future for this role.