Job Summary: Provides senior level leadership and guidance in all areas relating to information security in order to align and establish information security architecture and strategy with business requirements.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Leads and conducts audits of corporate information systems to ensure compliance with security policies, NIST security controls, PCI-DSS and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
2. Identifies functionality requirements, performs implementation and advanced security administration of tools (e.g. SIEM, vulnerability management, web application firewall).
3. Trains and transitions day-to-day support of security tools to information security analysts.
4. Establishes control-related standards and procedures and prepares project status reports for senior management.
5. Designs and coordinates business resumption and recovery test and evaluation plans for security, in support of disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
6. Identifies potential risk items and subsequent remediation of vulnerabilities in the environment.
7. Supports day-to-day monitoring of logs and alerts from firewalls, log management, intrusion detection systems and content filtering controls, etc.
8. Performs forensic analysis and investigation of log alerts and malware.
9. Provides advanced security analysis and guidance to the information security analyst and administrator team members.
10. Provides advanced technical problem solving in configuration and utilization of all security enabled applications, systems and network devices.
11. Provides advanced technical analysis of commercial and government customer requirements and controls.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178