What you’ll be doing...
The Single Sign On (SSO) team is part of Digital Work Place (DWP) organization. The SSO team provides authentication and Authorization services to internal Verizon homegrown apps and Vendor hosted apps. SSO infrastructure is based on Siteminder product. The SSO team has developed many custom solutions around Siteminder to meet the demand and requirements of Verizon.
The responsibility of this position is to develop, manage, maintain and integrate Zero-Trust Security and Multi-factors authentication by integrating Cisco’s Duo Security solution. This is new initiative and will need this position to help us build the infrastructure, interact with other teams and successfully integrate the solution. The position will need to provide post production support and debug issues reported by applications and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, deploy, integrate and support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Zero-Trust Security using DevOps model for all types of devices.
- Develop, maintain, support and troubleshoot Verizon and vendor applications hosted in Private/Public Clouds (AWS, Oracle, Google)
- Analyze Server and client Side logs to debug issue.
- Manage SSO and MFA server inventory and work with different Verizon Teams to manage SSO servers, firewalls, storage, network etc.
- Perform and analyze Security web and IP scans and identify required patch to resolve reported security vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate SSO webservices and new authentication & authorization features of Zero-Trust (i.e REST, Certificate Authentication, Federation services, OAuth and OpenID). Develop integration guidelines and test cases.
- Write technical documentation and user guides to assist Verizon application developers.
- Customer Service and Tier 2 support for all SSO enabled applications.
- Provide support to applications and users in non-Production and Production environments.
- Work with cross functional teams located across Verizon to develop, test and debug desktop and mobile applications integrated with MFA or Zero Trust security.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Experience in Zero-Trust Security model.
- Experience using Cisco’s Duo solution.
- Experience with Cisco’s MFA and Zero-Trust framework.
- Experience with Siteminder.
- Demonstration of strong partnership and collaboration skills.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Oracle, Google).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.