We are proactively seeking a Security Engineer for future roles within our growing IT Staffing Division. At ESI, the IT Staffing & Recruitment Team partners with our IT Clients to uncover, facilitate, and fill their staffing needs. The Security Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and management of IT security systems and policies to safeguard the organization's computer networks and systems. This position will require 25%
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Perform vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, firewall assessment’s, social engineering engagements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Manage all SEIM software and network monitoring tools
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Assess existing controls to determine level of security, inclusive of: their maturity, state of compliance, and their level of protection
- Perform comprehensive threat/risk assessments and business impact analysis of current system, data, application and technology environments to determine possible internal and external threats to information assets, and identify security measures required to counter such threats
- Participate in the development and implementation of the enterprise security architecture and supporting security standards to ensure compliance with corporate policies, and relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Perform technical security reviews or assessments to ensure targeted systems, networks, applications and/or data are in compliance with corporate policies and standards
- Cisco ISE and Aruba ClearPass experience
- Wireless and Wired security experience
- Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Heavy networking experience, IP architecture, and wireless platforms
- CCNP/D, IE – Security focus
- Palo Alto Certifications
- Aruba ClearPass Certifications
- Cisco ISE 3.0
At ESI, the IT Staffing & Recruitment Team partners with our IT clients and staffing candidates to understand their needs, goals, and make placements accordingly.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems is a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.