Security Guard – Off Duty/Retired Law Enforcement Officer
All interviews will be held over the phone, and through online video chats.
We are hiring experienced current and retired law enforcement officers to provide plain clothes security services, observing and reporting activities and incidents at high-profile business sites. You will provide executive protection and surveillance by checking for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The ideal candidate has general computer skills, as well as daily access to a smartphone and Internet
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- This is an on-call position for special projects
- This position is for experienced Law Enforcement only.
- 6+ years Law Enforcement experience required
- Valid Exposed Firearm Permits required
- Valid Carry Concealed Weapon lisence required (This does not include your law enforcement CCW)
- Valid BSIS Guard Card required
- POST Intermediate Certificate required
- Must have reliable means of communication and transportation
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 miles for work
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
With over 350 branch locations nationwide, we are the most locally-focused security company in the United States. Our people are the most important component for delivering value to our clients; they truly make the difference. Whether you are inexperienced, have experience, or are transitioning from the military, we have a position for you. We help our employees develop to their full potential by providing distinct training paths and development tools, from security guards to management.
Securitas USA complies with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.*
*State law requirements will apply to certain positions.