Security Guard – Swing Shifts
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to provide customer service and security services to various aerospace companies. We are hiring a Full Time Security Guard to observe and report activities and incidents at highly sensitive controlled facilities that require a level of security clearance. You will regularly check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The ideal candidate has general computer skills, as well as daily access to a smartphone and Internet.
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
- Must have availability to work swing shifts
- Swing shifts start between 2-4pm
- Secret level of security clearance, or willing to obtain. Interim level security clearance required to start work.
- CA State Guard Card required
- Preferred to have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off