Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Corporate Security consists of a team of over 400 professionals, who wake up each day and commit their every effort to protecting and serving Wells Fargo team members, customers, and shareholders. They are responsible for the safety and security of Wells Fargo team members, customers and assets.
As an Armed Security Guard 1 this position would be responsible for providing security protection at Wells Fargo Cash Vaults
The responsibilities would include the follow:
- Perform assigned tasks from detailed instructions and established security policies and procedures. Protects Wells Fargo property, personnel and information by controlling the physical perimeter and interior of the site.
- Respond to unusual or emergency situations, security alarms or other suspicious activities using the appropriate degree of physical force and initiating appropriate actions as the situation dictates.
- Control personnel and vehicle ingress/egress into and out of the facility. Be alert for potential security or safety concerns and report appropriately.
- Perform escort duties as assigned and necessary.
- Maintain all necessary paperwork, records and logs.
- Maintain proficiency with all assigned weapons.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all written and verbal security policies and procedures pertaining to assigned duties as well as a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations, laws, ordinances and statutes.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all personnel at assigned site.
- Must successfully complete the On-Site Security Training Program.
- Must be able to work in a high security environment.
- Must be mentally competent and capable of performing in an armed capacity.
This position requires an Armed Guard license. In this role it would be required to carry a Wells Fargo issued firearm and to pass a proficiency test and periodic qualifications with the firearm according to State, Federal, or Wells Fargo standards.
This site is open 24/7 and would require availability to work any hours within that 24/7 environment.
The salary for this position is $16 per hour. Shifts that have the majority of the hours after 4pm would include an additional 15% shift pay for hour after 4pm.Required Qualifications
Other Desired Qualifications
- Armed license for a 9 mm fire arm.
- Possess a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Experience with Access Control Systems and CCTV Monitors
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.