An armored car driver/guard at Malca-Amit is required to work in a fast paced customer focused environment and to ensure the protection of personnel and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position requires strict following of rules and procedures to protect and safeguard the transports and property of Malca-Amit and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Malca-Amit.
Malca-Amit USA, LLC, a division of The Malca-Amit Group of Companies, consists of an international team of experts, including logistics, security, customs house and special operations professionals, who provides professional service tailored to the specifications and needs of the global luxury goods industry and international banks.
Malca-Amit transports valuable cargo using armored trucks designed to our exacting specifications. We are looking for experienced drivers and security guards to join our Los Angeles operations.
• Ensure the safety of personnel and protection of assets at all times
• Maintain a safe environment for colleagues and customers
• Respect and follow the company's guidelines and procedures
• Perform pickups and deliveries of high value shipments
• Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety regulations
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Complete daily reports
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as an armed guard or military experience or protective services experience
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• High School diploma or GED
• Previous experience as an armed guard or military experience or protective services experience
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor