- Control and monitor daily access controlled entry and exit of individuals both employees and visitors.
- Monitoring vehicles entering and exiting the facility and addressing both safety and security concerns
- Monitor security and fire alarm system.
- Monitor designated CCTV systems and respond to any potential security or safety issues in accordance with established procedures.
- Conduct routine inspection of key assets and locations within the facilities through roving patrols, both inside and outside perimeter of the facilities.
- Assist employees and visitors as needed with safety and security issues, as well with directions and general guidance regarding locations throughout the facility.
- Appropriately document any significant security and safety incidents.
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak clearly and calm in any given situation.
- Must provide a corporate appearance.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems and functions.
- Knowledge of Access Control systems and functions.
- General computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of providing specific direction to others with regard to compliance with rules and regulations of the facility, particularly with regard to the entry and exit procedures.
- Requires the ability to take charge and provide clear direction to all visitors and employees in the event of a safety or security related situation (i.e. fire or emergency evacuation).
- Requires an average level of physical fitness, ability to move items if required.
- Must have the physical and mental capability to become involved in a physical altercation if necessary to prevent an assault, and handle a disruptive or combative employee or prevent an unauthorized entry.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work shift work, including overnight.