Responsible for assisting the Site Security Manager in the management and direction of fire prevention personnel and activities designed to protect and preserve corporate assets and personnel in a manner consistent with an Automotive plant's policies, standards and procedures as well as mandated federal, state and municipal regulations.
MAJOR DUTIES OF POSITION:
• Assist the Site Security Manager in management of fire related activities for an automotive plant to insure protection of corporate assets and the effective and efficient support of plant operations
• Assist the Site Security Manager with the implementation, and maintenance of an automotive plant's fire operational strategies to meet corporate and plant operations standards
• Assist the Site Security Manager in the analyses and evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of existing fire protection systems for the plant through adequate audit and review activities
• Assist with the maintenance of the plant's fire systems designed to protect the assets of the facility. Responsible for the operation and proper functioning of the plant fire system
• Assist with the evaluation and maintenance of line operational procedures for the plant's security to ensure compliance with their objectives and mandated federal, state, and municipal requirements
REQUIRED High School diploma/GED
REQUIRED valid driver's license
REQUIRED one-year prior experience
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off