Masonic Village at Burlington has been providing our community with quality care since 1898, adapting to the ever-changing needs of the aging population with compassion and ingenuity. Offering a full continuum of services from active retirement living, skilled nursing, short term rehabilitation, memory care and hospice, Masonic Village at Burlington, located on 450-acres in Burlington County, NJ, is committed to person-centered care and allowing all our residents to live their best lives!
Masonic Village at Burlington located in Burlington Township, NJ is currently hiring a Security Guard! This Security guard will work Part Time Night position on weekends with opportunity to pick up additional hours.
What will I do?
- Reviews set-up checklist book and handles duties and assignments as required.
- Regularly and periodically patrols.
- Checks parking lots and walkways for hazards and unauthorized individuals prior to Food Service and Nursing Department shift changes and remains in parking lot areas during shift changes.
- Responds to all alarms at all locations and to locations where security services are required or requested.
- Monitors all interior and exterior video camera monitoring and recording systems, the fire alarm system, C-Cure card access system, El-Pas, and other systems and equipment as assigned to ensure that incidents and other situations are investigated and resolved, and that all systems are operating properly.
What do I need for this role?
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- One-year experience in Security.
- Some computer experience required.
What makes Masonic Village at Burlington an employer of choice?
- A caring community: Residents and staff become like family
- The full continuum of care provides professional advancement opportunities within for current employees
- Our Employee Benefits Program ranked The Best of Burlington County in 2018
- Recognizing our success depends on committed and engaged staff members, we offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Professional growth including supportive management and scheduling flexibility for pursuing further education and tuition scholarships
- Shift differential for Evening & Night shifts
- Weekend programs for CNA, LPN and RN
- 403(b) with generous employer match
- Robust Wellness Program offering monetary incentives
- Employee access to the on-site Wellness Center
- Discounts for Team Members at a variety of retailers/services including 30% discount at our Cafe 902.
- NJ Paid Sick Leave
Masonic Charity Foundation will continue to be an adaptable innovative, and sustainable organization that enhances its ability to live and grow its mission.
- COMPASSION: We demonstrate care, trust, and respect in all that we do.
- EXCELLENCE: We commit to high-quality services that exceed stakeholder expectations.
- STEWARDSHIP: We are responsible and thoughtful with the resources bestowed upon us.
- COMMUNITY: We foster and support community with one another and the sharing of common values, interests, and goals.
Masonic Village at Burlingtonis an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.0