The Security Guard I is responsible for patrolling the premises of NEMS buildings to detect suspicious activity and ensure the safety of staffs and patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
• Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
• Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
• Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
• Monitor and control access building entrances and vehicle gates.
• Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
• Performs other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
• Possession of current California State Guard or Proprietary Private Security Officer Card.
• High School certification preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in a security role preferred.
This is a FLSA non-exempt position.
This is a OSHA high-risk position.
NEMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming diversity in our workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants wieth arrest and conviction records.
NEMS BENEFITS: Competitive benefits, including free medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; and company contribution to 401(k).