Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 640 local branch managers and approximately 86,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management.
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel. You will also make periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. A Flex Security officer will work at multiple locations each week.
Additional responsibilities for this safety role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, safety violations and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Safety Guards who combine the ability to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances, while delivering high quality customer service. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across.
**** Please note that these positions are not accessible by public transportation****
Specific qualifications for this safety role include:
- Must have valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior work experience in the security industry, preferred
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Schedule flexibility
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 13.00 Hourly