Security Assistant Position
- Corporate security experience required (3+ years)
- Knowledge of best practices in Security and Safety, as well as Federal and State regulations.
- High school diploma required or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Computer Skills: proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced with training and managing team members
- Ability to multi-task, independent thinking
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish is preferred to perform key job functions
- Internal Theft Investigations – Initiate and coordinate internal theft investigations and successfully bring to a conclusion.
- Conduct regular security rounds/surveillance of the properties throughout shifts.
- Partner with other functions throughout the company to implement and enforce Security and Safety procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment in locations
- Test and conduct preventive maintenance of all CCTV/Alarm/EAS systems.
- Help foster a culture of honesty through positive communications and messaging.
- Maintain Clear communication with security officers, clients, managers both verbal and written.
- Analyze loss control and accident reports. Conduct internal investigations in accordance with legal requirements and company policies.
- prepare incident reports, follow escalation protocol
- Understanding of core technology functions as it relates to physical security.
- Flexibility to respond to emergencies as needed including overnights, weekends and holidays.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$18-$20.00/hr. based on experience
$18.00 - $20.00 /hour