Hobby Lobby is looking for full-time Security Guards!
Would you like to begin a career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are searching for quality individuals to join our Security Department and experience is preferred. This is a full-time position located at Hobby Lobby’s corporate campus in Oklahoma City.
- Patrol buildings and grounds of corporate offices and distribution areas
- A considerable amount of walking will be required
- Examine security of doors, windows, and gates, etc.
- Warn violators of rule infractions: loitering, smoking in unauthorized areas, parking violations, etc.
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Watch for and report irregularities: fire hazards, leaking water pipes, security doors left unlocked, etc.
- Observe incoming and departing personnel to guard against theft or damage of company property
- Sound alarms, call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Document property damage and/or unusual occurrences
- Regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic on property to maintain a safe environment
Job Description - Requirements
- Experience preferred
- 12 hour shifts: 6am to 6pm
- Rotate shifts every two weeks: 36 hours 1st week and 48 hours 2nd week
- Work every other weekend
- Good driving record required
- Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
$24,426 - $30,921 /year
What this is