The Security Guard is responsible for patrolling and monitoring the property, buildings and access points, to maintain order and enforce regulations and for the safety and security of the community, residents, associates, and visitors.
Please note: this is a part-time position
The candidate must be available to work weekends from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
What will I do every day?
- Respond to emergencies appropriately and with expediency, assist with emergencies, disturbances and investigations as required
- Provide excellent customer service to protect the community and residents and facilitate the maintenance of a warm, secure and friendly environment
- Maintain the resident and visitor databases
- Provide protection for the residents, guests, associates and visitors
- Respond to emergencies and call Police and Fire and Rescue as necessary
- Prepare reports and forms as required in connection with the Security Department
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- High School graduate
- One to two years of experience as a Security Guard (preferable with seniors)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Valid Florida Drivers’ License and proof of good driving record
- Valid “D” Security License
- Obtain BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED)
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer