Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Maintains a secure facility at all times; activates alarms when necessary.
- Watches security monitors.
- Assists Business Continuity and Data Center management with monitoring of environmental controls.
- Ensures all persons enter and exit the building through the front doors and sign in and out of the log book.
- Conducts periodic inventories and/or maintain logs, files, records and verify or track computer/electronic security systems inputs and outputs.
- Monitors radio communications and acts as a first responder to security and medical incidents on site; provides First Aid and CPR as required.