Merakey is currently seeking Security Guard to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Maintains an environment that is supportive to the health, safety and welfare of the facility staff and client population. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* Must have valid drivers license. Reports to facilities Manager for additional responsibilities.
* Looking for trustworthy canidate, preferibly having experience in law enforcement, military, surveillance, quality control, and/or Safety.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
* Adult Training Facility
* Behavior Support Services
* Early Intervention Case Management
* Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
* In-home Support
* Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
* Supports Coordination
* Community Living/Group Homes
* Family/Shared Living
* Intermediate Care Facility
* Respite Care
* Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
* Supported Living
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-idd.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Requisition Number: 46644
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 years experience as a technician or security guard.
* Valid driver license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled