At this time, we are seeking Staff Security to join our team!
- Provides a highly visible status to residents and potential intruders to foster a sense of safety. Operates wireless communications equipment between Security Guard and office.
- Observes video monitors. Patrols hallways, building and parking lot to ensure it is well lit and resident vehicles are locked. Determines that no unauthorized vehicles are present.
- Ensures that all doors are secured and locked in the evening.
- Responds personally to location to satisfy needs of the residents and personnel.
- Adheres to established safety procedures. Maintains a current list of emergency numbers.
- Keeps record of residents entering and leaving premises after front doors are locked.
- Answers in-coming phone lines when office is closed.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident and community information.
- In the event of emergency, assists local emergency personnel within the facility as needed.
- Knowledge of legal requirements for security guard position required.
- Make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
- Previous security experience desired. Knowledge of legal requirements for security guard position required.
- Ability to react calmly and confidently under pressure and in unexpected situations.