Security Guard - Swing and Graveyard Shifts
All interviews will be held over the phone, and through online video chats.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to provide customer service and security services to various aerospace companies. We are hiring a Full Time Security Guard to observe and report activities and incidents at highly sensitive controlled facilities that require a level of security clearance. You will regularly check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The ideal candidate has general computer skills, as well as daily access to a smartphone and Internet.
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
- Must be available to work swing and graveyard shifts
- Swing shifts start between 2-4pm and graveyard shifts start between 10pm-12am
- Must be available weekends and holidays
- Security clearance required, or willing to obtain
- CA State Guard Card required
- Required to have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off