Code 3 Security Services is the largest privately-owned security guard company in the region serving Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Florida. We are looking to hire Security Officers for the Virginia region. If you are not a certified Security Guard we can help guide you through the process to obtain your certification. We are currently accepting applications for the role of Security Officer. The successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients properties. The Security Officer will periodically tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regards to the premises, personnel, and visitors.
Reliable Transportation (job sites may not always be close to public transportation)
- * Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to Arrive on Time for Shifts
Please apply within!