Unarmed Security Officer positions in West Palm Beach area.
With over 50 years in the industry, Admiral Security Services “The Flagship of Security" is searching for bright and talented professionals who wish to join a fast growing organization where employees are encouraged, and rewarded.
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- 401 (K)
- VACATION PAY
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Inspect and observe all assigned areas of responsibility for suspicious activity, safety and security hazards, criminal activity, unsafe conditions, persons in need of assistance or any other unusual condition and effectively report all such incidents immediately.
- Respond, compile and report all information in regards to theft, alarms, accidents and other incidents that may occur onsite in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property as well as clean and organized front desk.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and alarm panels
- Provided limited access badge support which may include operating digital camera equipment, badge printer maintenance, coordination of badge activation and distribution of new and/or replacement badges
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks, drug test, interviews
- Possess 1-3 years of security experience
- Possess a valid Florida Security D License
- Speak and read English, clearly and fluently.
Now is your opportunity to join our world-class team! Apply Now! If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to work at great organization – Click “Apply" to begin the application process immediately.