Responsible for managing the daily activities relating to escorting, processing, tracking and supervising all FBI and DEA security clearance-related activities (Department of Justice specific), driving records and drug screening processes for the entire ServiceSource/CW Resources team. Conducts routine checks on all employees’ badges, and assigned escorts to ensure security requirements are not compromised. Implements and manages an in-processing and out-processing procedure, which establishes security requirements for inbound (new hires) and outbound (resigned/terminated etc.) employees. Oversee and manage security access requirements for all contract-related deliveries. Implement an IT support process, to ensure all SSI-provided IT equipment is properly assigned, accounted for serviced and maintained (computers, keyboards, workstations, cell phones etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
• Ensure all SSI and CWR employees and vendors are fully trained on security requirements and comply with those requirements. These requirements can include, but are not limited to; badging, escorting, deliveries, access restrictions.
• Ensure all employees that require workstations are provided the necessary IT equipment and support to continuously function in that capacity.
• Process driving records, drug screening and access for all new hires, vendors, and outbound employees as necessary in order to maintain an accurate accounting of employee and vendor access statuses, and provide routine reports to the Assistant PM/PM on those statuses.
• Establish continuous communication and coordination with the COSR (Contracting Officer’s Security Representative) to ensure all security requirements are followed, and known security issues are properly reported.
• Implement necessary safeguarding of all PII (Personal Identification Information).
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Expedite all security clearance and delivery clearance processing in order to avoid impacting delays in janitorial work schedules and contract requirements.
• Immediately report to the Assistant PM/PM, any security issues.
• Securely and safely store and manage all clearances, classified materials and PII.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION(S)
• Must possess at least 5 years’ experience in a security related field.
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree.
• Possess valid driver’s license and vehicle for transporting meeting materials
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to work with people internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with corporate specific programs and software.
• Excellent oral/verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented and able to carry out work with the highest levels of accuracy
This incumbent establishes methods and procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives and receives guidance in terms of broad goals. Only the final results of work are typically reviewed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information