• Implement and Operate Global Network for Premise sites.
• Extranet, Firepower, Security expert
• Develop automation for redundant tasks to optimize Operations and Implementations.
• Introduce new technologies to production.
• Develop and provide services to better monitor, measure, root-cause analysis, and debug Premise networks.
• Be responsible for the long-term health and therefore help in the definition and prediction pipelines for network health - availability and service-level objectives
• Function as technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert for automation, complex networking systems for partner teams, and customers.
• Take Oncall rotation to respond to high priority incidents and resolve issues.
Must Have Skillsets:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, including Unix systems administration with scripting in Python.
• Experience working with network fundamentals (TCP/IP, routing, switching, security).
• Technical troubleshooting and performance optimization experience.
• CCNA R&S/Security, CCNP R&S/Security
• 10 years of relevant work experience in a large-scale or critical production service environment.
• Experience leading short projects involving multiple teams.
• Coding experience and automation in one or more from the following : python, tcl, perl
• Experience or a mindset around software-based automation and large data analytics.
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Contract (6-12 months)
Network / Systems Administrator