Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Security Officer I
The Security Officer I is responsible to perform the daily tasks of the Safety and Security Department to ensure a safe and secure environment. Work to achieve the goals and objectives of the Department and the mission statement of the Resort.
- Conduct interior and exterior patrols throughout Resort, checking for unsecured doors and rooms, trespassers, unauthorized persons in restricted areas and safety hazards.
- Respond to all guest and associate calls while on patrol, making emergencies a top priority.
- Proactively assist Guests while looking for WOW opportunities.
- Maintain the security office and fire panel.
- Draft incident reports and ensure all record logs such as key logs, lost and found, group resumes, contractor passes, and emergency equipment are all current and up to date via daily audits.
- Ensure all Officers daily shift logs and shift pass-down logs are complete.
- View CCTV monitors and keep constant surveillance of grounds through the camera system.
- Answer phones and dispatch calls.
- Conduct security office duties in a timely manner.
- Conduct associate safety training and report/resolve safety hazards throughout the Resort on a daily basis.
- Respond to, communicate, follow up, and provide updates on all incidents as they occur.
- Have full knowledge of the Resort’s activities/events each shift and provide a professional security presence while focusing on customer service.
- Receive and communicate all information pertaining to your shift from the daily briefings.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- At least 1 year of Montage Security experience.
Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the hotel on a timely basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as firstname.lastname@example.org.