We are hiring reliable, experienced, unarmed security officers for our customer the United States Post Office. Starting hourly wage is $13.15 per hour, plus fully paid employer medical, dental and vision plan, paid vacation, 401(k) retirement savings and health savings accounts.
Full Time Unarmed Security Officers Needed Immediately
Purpose: Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and coworkers by patrolling, monitoring premises and performing search procedures.
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property.
- Reporting skills in order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Must have High School diploma, GED equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident with 5 years US Residency
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security guard, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position
- Must have non-expired California State Security Officer License