Our Custom Protective Services in Connecticut is looking for qualify Security Officers. To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personal.
Shift Time: 3:00pm x 11:00pm, Friday - Tuesday
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacture instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Connecticut Security License.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Work, Microsoft Outlook and typing.
- High school Diploma / GED.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must pass a drug test.
Pay Rate: $14.22 per hour
Full-Time, Must be available weekends
Custom Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer.