Scheduling Interviews for Immediate Hire!
We are looking for polished Security Officers and Supervisors who have retail and customer service experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Full-Time or Part-Time / Day and Evening shifts available in several locations in North Carolina. Former military and law enforcement experience desired.
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Vehicle patrol of parking lot
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of confidence / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· First / Second shift priority
· Site supervision potential
· Military Veteran with an Honorable Discharge (Military experience can be substituted with Law Enforcement experience or 60 College Credits)
· Must have a valid / current North Carolina Security PPSB Cert. (Unarmed Security License)
· Must have a valid, state-issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s)
· Supervisory experience a plus
· Prompt / Professional / Engaged
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail.
Great starting opportunity for leadership positions!
Important Credentials to have with you for the interview process
- Driver License
- Social Security Card or any other form of government issued Identification
- Smart phone with email access
(You can also have a resume, certifications or any others documents from previous trainings, schools or classes)
Dress Code: Formal Business or Business casual.
We look forward to meeting you!