Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full service, upscale, all suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy that is both inviting and comfortable, Embassy Suites properties provide guests with More Reasons to Stay, offering open air atriums, complimentary cooked to order breakfast, spacious two room suites and complimentary Manager Receptions every evening. Embassy Suites bundled pricing ensures that guests receive enormous value at a single price. Whether they are traveling for business, with their family with a group, or for leisure, our guests return again and again to experience the consistently awarded, best in class customer service provided at Embassy Suites. Embassy Suites is one of Hilton Worldwide ten market leading brands. If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to an award winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Embassy Suites Hotels.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Patrol and inspect property to protect against fire, theft vandalism, and illegal activity.
· Monitor entrances and exits through use of security camera system of hotel and adjacent office complexes, greet and assist guests, visitors, and tenant as needed.
· Lock and unlock doors including manual overhead doors and large access gates as required.
· Observe and report violations of hotel policy and law on the property and deter criminal activity or other problems through visual presence and intervention.
· Complete incident reports with accurate information and in a timely fashion.
· All other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of Security experience
- Ability to show good judgement and common sense, be able to follow directions and directives from supervisors, accurately recount situations which they witnessed, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Professional appearance and be able to interact with the public.
- Excellent verbal and written abilities to document violations or suspicious behavior.
- Ability to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other dangerous incidents.
- Keen eye for detail
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.