Secur IT Guard had established an outstanding reputation for quality services and fosters a safe and healthy work environment. Our company values the talents and abilities of our employees and seeks to foster an open, cooperative, and dynamic environment in which employees and the Company alike can thrive.
Security Officer – OTE: $15.50
Security Officer is mainly responsible in performing protective services such as ensuring that the location is safe and secure. The guard will primarily respond to the emergencies, enforce government regulations and conduct crowd, parking, & traffic control, inspections, and perimeter & internal access control.
Duties and Responsibilities: The onsite security is expected to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will arrive at work in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
- ·Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes, etc.
- Attend and Report high risk situations
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior military, civilian, or security guard experience preferred.
- Successfully completed all training and have obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications and security clearances for the site.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material.
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture.
- Must have a valid and active guard card