- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient knowledge of the field and industry
The Security Operations Analyst focuses on controlling the functioning of a machine, process or system in a specified manner.
- Communicate gathered video intelligence to leaders within the organization and to specifically identified stakeholders and assist other Rock Ventures analysts with ongoing investigations and incidents pertaining to the Rock Family of Companies and areas surrounding them
- Work on special projects as given by team captains or the team leader
- Gather information from multiple open-source intelligence locations, such as the internet, the media (social and traditional), cable television, government agencies and purchased services
- Operate the Security Operations Command Center and assist in providing threat assessment and risk analysis for Rock Ventures and its asset portfolio
- Document and route management-related calls and/or provide general assistance using prescribed protocols
- Research and gather records on situations that have the potential to threaten Rock Ventures’ personnel, physical assets, image or reputation or that of other stakeholders
- Perform record input utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Perform web-based research using browsers, such as Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari
Who We Are
Rock Security offers 24/7 safety and security services and training to Rock Family of Companies team members, tenants and visitors. We’re proud to be part of collaborative public-private partnerships working toward the common goals of enhancing the safety of everyone who lives, works and visits Detroit, Cleveland and our other home cities.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.