Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry’s first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Cyber security analysts are responsible for managing, monitoring, troubleshooting and protecting both the security of our internal environment and that of our customers. They will perform any steps necessary to that end. They will design, implement, monitor, and evaluate the security systems that protect an organization’s computer systems and data. As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will monitor the computer networks under management for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues you identify. This role also acts as the first point of contact for customer related security incidents and questions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the primary point of escalation for Cyber Security Analyst I technicians
- Provides coaching to Cyber Security Analyst I employees on how to perform their duties
- Create complex detection/correlation rules utilizing our SIEM and other security infrastructure to enhance detection ratios and monitor for emerging threats
- Create, distribute and perform training for the Cyber Security Analyst I technicians on techniques and capabilities to improve the team’s responsiveness and effectiveness as a whole
- Performs all of the following functions of a Cyber Security Analyst I, with proficiency
- Monitor computer networks for security issues and respond accordingly, including:
- Creating/Managing firewall rules
- Managing anti-virus endpoint tools
- Performing event correlation analysis on potential threats identified through our SIEM
- Configuring/Managing log management
- Configuring/Managing file integrity monitoring
- Performing vulnerability scans and remediation of identified risks
- The methodology & analysis of identifying compromised servers
- Performing rule tuning in our SIEM for improved detection capabilities
- Interact with customers by phone, chat, or trouble ticket on any customer facing security issues
- Investigate, document and assess security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Prepare security reports for customer business insights reviews to support our guidance level agreements initiatives
- Identify and fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- Work with other technology teams and customers to perform tests and uncover network or other vulnerabilities
- May be relied upon as a technical point of contact during Escalated Events relating to security
- Review, investigate and respond to any external “abuse” complaints coming from our IP space
- Develop best practices for IT security
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Handle escalated internal or customer security issues from support or another operations team
- Takes part in any security-oriented projects or critical initiatives
- Stay up to date on information technology & security news, trends and standards
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
DESIRED ROLE OUTCOMES:
- Keep us and our customers free from security incidents but respond capably when one occurs
- Our detection of security threats is continually improving
- Provide valuable insights and visibility around security incidents to our customers
- Have a staff of customer focused, energetic and security savvy team members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Additional certifications in security related disciplines (e.g.: Security+, CEH, CISSP, etc.) are preferred
- Must have technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of network management principles.
- Experience conducting cyber security investigations, specifically network, cloud, and application activities
- 2+ years’ experience using cyber security methodologies to triage and identify the root cause of security issues
- 2+ years’ experience in a security analyst role or working in a Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Experience in systems administration of Windows and Linux based operating systems
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls, Juniper networking equipment, LogRhythm SIEM solution or similar technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, penetration testing, vulnerability scans and IDS/IPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Must have excellent written & oral communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Must emulate the Ntirety Values in all that they do
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.