Work for a company where your individual contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Prosegur. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re hiring reliable, experienced, Full-Time Security Officers! The persons in this position will maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and co-workers by patrolling, monitoring premises, and performing search procedures. Monday - Sunday 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Available. Starting wage is $16.59 per hour.
Prosegur offers a whole suite of benefit options. Prosegur believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Driving Prosegur Security car
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security/safety of premises
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Guard, patrol, and monitor industrial or commercial premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Monitor for irregular or unusual activity
- Secure facility and designated areas
- Enforce facility and company policies and procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents
- NYS Drivers License
- Clean driver’s record
- 18 years old or older
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have one (1) years experience
- Must have good communications skills
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods
- Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior