- Responds to a variety of calls/incidents to include 911 calls for medical treatment, secures/safeguards crime scenes, perform crowd control as required, performs personnel, vehicular and building facility checks, and completes all required reports, forms, and other documentation IAW established procedures.
- Staffs post continuously and provide access control; deters/reports unauthorized personnel or vehicular entry, directs traffic and provides information to visitors, operates magnetometers and screens packages
- Safely maintains and qualifies with assigned weapon, maintains uniform and grooming standards IAW company policies, operates patrol vehicle in a safe manner
- Conducts flag protocols
- Safeguards all assets, provide motorist assistance and escort persons and equipment
- Provides prisoner transport and security to prisoners when necessary
- Conducts any other assignments in accordance with established SOP’s
- Must possess current Maryland EMT-B Certification
- Must have an active and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- High School diploma or GED
- Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English, and compose coherent written reports in English
- Meet and/or exceed medical/physical requirements to include Physical Agility Test
- Must complete the NASA Protective Services Training Academy and obtain Government approval.
- Must possess a current Driver’s License.