Jenne is a dynamic, award winning, and fast-paced workplace. Thanks to an incredible team and passion to succeed, we are growing at an exciting rate. We are currently looking for a Security Solutions Sales Executive.
In this position you will be responsible for increasing sales to current accounts, building relationships with assigned vendor field sales teams, as well as prospecting for new business.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of physical security sales experience, preferably in security integration
- Extensive knowledge of physical security products and services
- Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- 20-25 inbound/outbound calls per day to existing accounts and prospecting new business
- Engages in consultative relationships with prospects and vendors
- Pipeline tracking, managing and reporting account information. “Document it, Act on it and Report it”
- Outstanding knowledge of our vendor’s solutions, as well as competing solutions. Outstanding knowledge of security integration. Become the subject matter expert
- Contribute to the Security Business Unit’s strategy as well as the development of the team
- Develop and maintain high levels of technical and professional sales competence
- Enter sales data into the Company’s CRM/Pipeline software and track prospective customers through selling cycle
- Assist Jenne Inside Sales Representatives on high level questions/issues
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Introduce new technologies to existing accounts and prospective customers in a widening product portfolio inclusive, but not limited to premise security, networking, and unified communications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Organizing - Handles multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Planning – Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and seen as a direct, truthful individual
- You must enjoy interacting with people all day by phone, and have exceptional communication skills
- Enjoy learning! We learn about technology, sales & business continually
- Be organized! We respond to customers/prospects quickly with accurate information
- Have integrity! Needs to be widely trusted and seen as a direct, truthful individual
- Have B2B, physical security/technology sales experience
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 10%
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (In compliance with ADA)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Ability to travel up to 10 percent of the time.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Medical Program with access to free gyms nationwide through Prime Fitness
On-site Wellness Coach
Short and Long Term Disability
Life Insurance and AD&D – Employee, Spouse and Child(ren)
PTO Paid Time Off
Company Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Travel Assistance - Security that travels with you