Job Number:201079 - Part-time Rotating Schedule - Week 1 Sun, Wed, Thurs 11pm - 7am; Week 2 Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat 11pm - 7am
Shift: 3rd Shift
Schneider has an immediate need for an ambitious, detail oriented and process focused Security Services Specialist to provide security via remote control in/out gate access for high value secure locations from our Green Bay Corporate Office. You will be accountable for inventory accuracy of equipment, viewing for damage as drivers enter the locations, surveillance at all locations and responding to emergency situations. You will also answer and direct incoming calls from customers, drivers and internal associates.
About the Role:
- Follow security procedures to limit access into secure locations to authorized personnel only. Effectively address and collaborate with the appropriate authorities.
- Identify Special Services upon driver gate entry. (Freezable, Hazmat, and High Value Loads) and follow established procedures unique to each location.
- Handle highly confidential company and personal information regarding business, investigations, and threats while guarding and maintaining confidentiality of this information.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. Competitive hourly wage: starting wage between $11.90 to $14.90, plus shift pay of either $1.25/hr. or $2.00/hr. based on hours worked. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An Associate degree in business, or related field or the equivalent work experience plus specific training in Security, Loss Prevention, or Criminal Justice.
- A minimum of two years work experience in a professional business setting focused on customer service, process compliance, and/or security process and procedures.
- Ability to multi task while maintaining accuracy of work and attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills are imperative.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.