This is a contingent position based on contract award and funding from the customer.
Various International Locations
Full Time, Exempt
Summary of essential job functions:
The Security Site Coordinator provides construction support services at various domestic and overseas facilities to detect unauthorized access to internal controlled areas, to deter the introduction of unauthorized materials to the site, and to surveil the activities of uncleared construction workers to prevent the implantation of clandestine surveillance devices or systems into the structure being constructed or its surroundings.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assists Site Security Manager (SSM) with the day-to-day security coordination and management of overseas construction project.
- Reads and analyzes designs and blueprints, and recognizing the architect's intended use.
- Must be knowledgeable of all construction disciplines, to include Civil, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering principles
- Exercises knowledge of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, construction principles and devices used by hostile and friendly intelligence services for the purpose of clandestine surveillance.
Minimum qualifications and education requirements:
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) year of security experience specifically related to SCIF construction, Intelligence Operations, Counter-Intelligence Operations, Counter-Surveillance Operations, Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures, Physical Security, or a combination of these experiences.
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of direct experience working on classified construction projects. (Direct experience means working at a project location as a CST, SSC, SSM or SME.)
- Shall have at least three (3) years in a leadership/management role on a classified Construction Security project. (Leadership/Management means SSM, SSC, or CST Lead.)
- Shall be familiar with the sixteen (16) standard divisions of construction and must have knowledge of technical listening devices commonly used by foreign intelligence services.
- Shall have an expert understanding of the classified construction directives as demonstrated by experience working on multiple classified projects.
- Shall have at least five (5) years working experience in OCONUS.
- Successful candidates will be sponsored for a forty (40) hours or greater Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) Training Course.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Ability to continuously walk, stand and move about.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently bends, kneels and crouches.
- Requires close visual acuity to perform activity such as reviewing technical documents, drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to work in harsh, outdoor climatic conditions including potential exposure to adverse weather, fumes, dust, extreme temperatures, noise and other environmental hazards.