Cognizant Security Services, a key organization within Cognizant Technologies, is chartered with delivering security advisory and operational security solutions to Cognizant’s global customers. Our global workforce focuses on delivering best in class security solutions tailored to client security and compliance requirements. This Horizontal business works closely with other Horizontal and Vertical groups to ensure that solutions are delivered in with security by design.
We are looking for a Security Solution Architect – IAM & Data Security to identify, solution and close Cognizant’s Security opportunities by leveraging Cognizant Security portfolio of advisory, design and implement and operational services.
· Part of Global Security Architecture team, will spend 75% time in presales and 25% in billable advisory / architecture work
· Develop Identity & Access Management Strategy (that includes Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Federation, Single Sign-on, Multi-factor Authentication, Segregation of Duties, and Reporting & Compliance) and coordinate execution and implementation efforts with the IAM build team;
· Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in IAM requirements analysis and solutions design;
· Lead the contextual and conceptual architectural design of scalable and agile identity management, authentication and authorization solutions;
· Assess the current state of Company's IAM infrastructure to identify opportunities for improvement and establish an IAM service improvement plan with particular focus on resource optimization and operational efficiency and effectiveness;
· Partner with Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Partners, IAM build team and other security solutions architects to understand IAM requirements with a view to identifying the right mix of IAM products/solutions needed to fulfil business requirements;
· Provide security design, consultancy, and assessment services while introducing improvements in technical security standards and security implementation designs/patterns
· Develop and deliver a road map of the evolution of Identity and access management capabilities from its current to a target state that meets the needs of the business and its user populations;
· Maintain oversight of the design, implementation and testing of IAM solutions to ensure appropriate and effective security attributes are embedded from the onset;
· Work with internal/external customers and IAM build team to ensure clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of a project
· Define and design clean workflows for small and complex events relating to provisioning, reconciliation, service accounts, organizational changes and so forth
· Investigate and document the identity management, identity analytics, authentication and authorization components of the company's IAM infrastructure
· Articulate solution and value proposition to client key stakeholders including CISO, CIO, and Head of Information Security.
· Partner with technology vendors to evaluate emerging technologies and design value proposition that can be offered to customers
· Identify opportunities for technology improvement to meet the customer requirements /RFPs and weave in Risk Management and Advisory aspects into the proposal aptly
· Develop reference IAM architecture and ensure project and solutions delivery to that architecture.
· Align overall solution architecture to industry standards reference architectures
· Responsible for architecting comprehensive enterprise security solutions for large RFPs / proposals
· Size teams for delivering on comprehensive managed security services engagements
· Develop value proposition for RFP response
· Recommend appropriate products based on client requirements
· Provide advise / best practices to clients
· Optimize the solution to meet the customer expectations on solution, timelines and cost
· Walkthrough solutions to customers, internal stakeholders during deal reviews
· 10 years of experience in Information Security, strong prior experience with Managed Services providers in crafting end-to-end security services solutions
· Experience with industry verticals such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing
· Good understanding of service methodologies, and the ability to size teams for performing implementation / operations.
· Good understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and their impact on data security / data residency
· Strong technology expertise in Identity and Access Management
· Should have good understanding of Managed Services estimation models
· Good experience with technology solutions applicable for Data Security
· PKI, Database Encryption, Database Activity Monitoring
· Architecture capability around cloud security and the ability to apply IAM / data security solutions within Azure / AWS / Google Cloud environments
· Strong written, spoken and presentation skills
· Sound architecture skills to design comprehensive security solutions
· Preferred Certifications: CISSP, IAM Technology Certifications, Data Security