Cedar Rapids, IA 52498
W2 Contract, could be contract to hire
12 Months, could be extended and/or go direct
- This position is responsible for coordinating, interpreting, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures in accordance with the Department of Defense (DoD) National Industrial Security Program and other government agency directives.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for designated information systems and the compliance of those systems.
- Responsible for designated information system compliance at system level; including but not limited to technical configuration analysis, documentation creation/update, hardware/software management, self-inspections, troubleshooting, marking, etc.
- Responsible for the receipt, custody, issue, safeguarding, accounting and when necessary, destruction of material
- Scheduled requirement compliance verification
- Incident recovery
- Record keeping, database/application updates and maintenance
- Solves routine problems by following established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Building and maintaining internal and external business partnerships
- Security awareness training implementation
- Operates in accordance with Corporate, Operations, and Division policies and practices and in compliance with accepted business ethics
Must Have Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or in absence of a degree, six years related experience
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret level Government Security clearance.
- above average computer skills, familiar with Microsoft office applications
- Familiar with Industrial Security policies and procedures (e.g. NISPOM DFARS etc.)
- Experience communicating with internal/external customers and all levels of management