Security Specialist - Contract - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Security Specialist Requirements:
* Firewall architecture, Information Security risk analysis, Enterprise vulnerability management platforms, Process development & implementation, CISSP certification.
* Experience with server infrastructure administration
* Experience with network infrastructure architecture & administration
* General Knowledge of Information Security best practices
* Cisco network technologies/platforms, Microsoft Windows Server platforms
*Experience implementing Information Security best practices
* Large/diverse environment experience a plus
* Process development experience a plus
* Linux server platforms, Qualys (or other vulnerability management platform), Risk Management platforms (Archer, RSAM,etc)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$75.00 - $80.00 /hour