|Allstates Consulting Services is seeking a Security Technician - CCTV to assist our client in Atlanta, GA on a long-term assignment.|
This role will assist:
- With administering, collecting, preserving, reviewing and retrieving CCTV video related requests in support of situations related to crime prevention, law enforcement & security investigations and emergency response activities.
- Use various video equipment to locate and process incoming requests for video release.
- Process requests for video in accordance with established policies and procedures (CCTV Policy).
- Work closely with the Department of Technology & Radio Maintenance to ensure the operation, maintenance and monitoring of video technology system equipment and software.
- Maintain video request logs and prepares and maintains a variety of reports and databases.
- Implement physical security and crime prevention programs, especially related to technology.
- Supports the Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) program and cyber security-related initiatives in coordination with the CISO and Cyber Forensic Unit.
- Supports the operations of the security certification program to ensure that all personnel maintain required security certifications and adhere to security design criteria.
- Maintains confidentiality of video database materials.
- Vocational or specialized training beyond high school in Electronics or Electrical Engineering Technology (Associates Degree preferred)
- 3+ years' work experience in electronics or similar experience
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of intrusion detection systems, electronic access control, CCTV, IP video, surveillance systems, fire alarm and life safety systems
- Working knowledge of Focus 200, DMP, Verint and Parabit product solutions preferred
- State license (C- 10) and NICET certifications (preferred)
- Experience in commercial, fortune 1000 or government electronic security maintenance, service, or installation preferred
- Shift adaptability (1st, 2nd & 3rd) and be willing to work in adverse exposure to elements/personal safety
- Able to stand most of the day, occasionally lift heavy loads, and work long hours
- Valid Drivers License and automobile insurance
- Travel is expected to various sites in and around Atlanta metro area
- Hourly pay rate is inclusive of travel/mileage (already includes expense for mileage) and shift flexability
- Successfully passing a Federal Criminal Background Check, Polygraph, DMV and Drug Screen is required.
- 37.5 hour normal work week (No overtime, except for pre-approved assigned special events or disasters)