Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician Partner in Urology
Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multi specialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Urology Rome
- Seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease.
- Sub-specialty interests welcome.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group.
- The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting.
- Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates.
- All administrative duties provided.
- Two-year partnership track.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals.
- High physician retention rate.
- Proven and successful business model and organizational structure.
- Physician Services support provided to all new physicians.
Harbin Clinic Urologists perform hundreds of minimally invasive operations each year for a variety of urologic problems. These minimally invasive surgical procedures produce excellent results, and patients often have shorter hospital stays, less discomfort and bleeding, and a shorter recovery period. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care in a professional and caring atmosphere.