Harbin Clinic is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to join an established outpatient practice with three established psychologists. Harbin Clinic psychologists provide assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents and adults both independently and in collaboration with pediatrics, family medicine and a wide variety of medical subspecialties. Harbin Clinic promotes interdisciplinary collaboration to provide whole-person healthcare for patients.
About Harbin Clinic Psychology Rome
- Autism Assessment & Diagnosis
- Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Child & Adult ADHD Testing
- Neurofeedback for ADHD
- Stress Management, Mindfulness & Relaxation
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation & Neuromodulation for stress, anxiety & PTSD
- Two office-based testers
- Specialty support for bariatric surgery and dorsal column stimulator implant procedures
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited program
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Interest in development of collaborative care program with primary care or medical subspecialties
- Competitive compensation, 2-year salary guarantee, bonus potential & full benefits
- Large primary care & specialty referral base
Harbin Clinic Psychologists study and encourage behaviors that build wellness and emotional resilience. Today, as the link between mind and body is well recognized, more and more psychologists are teaming with other healthcare providers to provide whole-person healthcare for patients.